• High Commissions - 35% of the proceeds of your sales go directly to your unit.
• No out of Pocket Expenses for Unit - Popcorn is distributed to your unit and you collect the money from the orders before you pay the Council for the popcorn. No waiting for the profits – you keep them when you collect for the orders
• No Risk – If you don’t sell all of your Popcorn the Council will take it back, no questions asked, no penalties.
• You have a Support Team - The Narragansett Council is committed to making this campaign successful for everyone involved with your unit. The volunteer and professional support system is readily available to assist you with the tools you need to reach your goals.
• High Quality Products. Trail’s End popcorn is part of the Weaver Popcorn Company (established in 1928), which is one of the world’s largest popcorn producers. They are committed to customer satisfaction and the success of your individual unit campaign. Check them out at www.trails-end.com
• Experience – With over 25 years of experience, Trails End has the highest profit return of any fundraiser.
• One and Done - Thousands of packs and troops fund their entire year of program through the only sale